Saturday, 28 January 2017

Day (N/A): Failure and Ideas

Dear Reader,

I don't have a good excuse for failing NaNoWriMo. I should've kept writing the whole way through; I shouldn't have allowed myself to get distracted by politics and day to day life. I truly love writing and I need to make it my career.

That's why today is so annoying. Why? Because I came up with another idea and I have a hundred other ideas I need to finish.

The Desert Child

Aka: What the Hell Brain?


Imagine a world where planes fly without fuel. Imagine a world where Southern Africa is powered by a new form of exotic energy. Imagine a world where soldiers don't have to reload; where the emergency services can build tailored medicine every time they meet a patient; where for the first time technology is being used to expand the capacity of the human brain. Then imagine that all of this is being driven by one sixteen year old boy who every night sobs to himself: "They are coming. They are coming."

And you know what? He's right. WE are...

No comments:

Post a Comment